Julie specialises on emerging leaders in technical roles: engineers, traders, quants/developers, portfolio managers, investment bankers. She empowers these high-achievers to become agile “corporate athletes”.
Before she became a certified professional coach, Julie Benichou worked as an FCA registered officer in global investment banks. She worked in institutional sales, managing relationships with key institutional accounts on their structured products investments. Her clients portfolio consisted in Tier 1 Pension Funds in France and Belgium, as well as Private Banks in Switzerland and Luxembourg. She coordinated the launch of countless private and listed structured bond issuance, dealing with trading, structuring, marketing, middle and back offices. Initially focused on Fixed Income strategies (Interest Rate and Credit), her expertise widened to Equity and Commodity markets to serve cross-asset senior portfolio managers / investment committees.
Today, Julie coaches leaders and teams to improve the individual and collective performance in a context of “permanent change”. Change is the new norm. Julie designs and delivers bespoke interventions that helps technical achievers to become agile “corporate athletes”.
Her business and customer-focus background informs much of her work, as well as her naturally high-energy. She is a French expatriate in London. She speaks fluently French, English and Spanish.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- MBSR techniques (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction), UK, 2014
- Hoffman Process, UK, 2014
- Organization & Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC) – Center for Right Relationships (CRR Global), Paris-UK 2013/2014
- Alchemy: creating & co-facilitating adult experiential learning courses, UK, CRR Global 2012
- ICF Accredited Certified Coach (ACC)
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) – CTI UK, 2010/2011
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) – Award in Coaching for Team Leaders and First Line Managers
- Gestalt Center London – Fundamentals of Gestalt, 2010, London
- European Masters in Management, ESCP Europe, ranked 2nd globally by the Financial Times in 2013.
- 2011-current: Personal Equity © Ltd, London UK – executive leadership & coaching
Associate Organisational Coach (sub-contractor) for various networks, among which Shooksvensen
- 2011-2011: Client Facing Investment Banking Officer positions within Amundi (Madrid),
UBS (New York), HSBC (Paris), Natixis (Paris), Morgan Stanley (London) and SG CIB (London).