Dorothy is a leadership coach with more than 25 years’ experience in media and communications for both the private and public sector. She has been leading teams and coaching and mentoring individuals in leadership and communications for many years, including internationally, with clients based in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Europe and Asia.
Her clients include senior managers at commercial companies such as Google and Bank of America, NGOs such as BRAC in Bangladesh, BBC Media Action, Oxfam and the British Lung Foundation and government organizations, including the Home Office, HM Revenue & Customs, the NHS and the Foreign Office, as well as leaders of community interest companies, small business owners and entrepreneurs.
She is specially trained in relationship systems coaching which enables her to work with partnerships, teams and groups in everything from building teams to resolving conflicts as well as helping her clients navigate the challenges of the wider organisational and relationship systems that they are part of. She is also a supervisor of other coaches, accredited with the Coaching Supervision Academy.
- Diploma in Coaching Supervision, Coaching Supervision Academy (CSA)
- Graduate, Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC), CRR Global
- Graduate, Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
- 360 Feedback Delivery
- Digital Marketing, Brand Strategy, Content Strategy and Development, User Experience and Customer Insight
- Dorothy has been working as a professional coach since 2007 and became an accredited supervisor of other coaches in June 2013
- Her coaching clients are primarily senior managers and leaders up to MD level
- Her sector experience includes traditional and digital media, arts and culture, charity, commercial, government and banking
- Particular areas of interest:
- Enhanced confidence, self awareness and impact
- Improved communication and relationship skills
- Conflict resolution / mediation
- Team coaching / team building
- Alchemy Co-Facilitation training, CRR Global
- Prince 2 Project Management Qualification
- Creative Thinking Techniques, The Big Stretch