Leadership Development and Culture Change
We believe that culture change begins when you develop your leaders first.
Through a journey of self-awareness and skill development, our Leadership Development Programme enables leaders to be more intentional about the impact they have on their direct reports, teams, and all of their stakeholders. As they learn to embrace the complexity inherent in teams, leaders learn to develop more collaborative and innovative cultures where people thrive and grow.
Culture change is supported by coaching and training throughout the organisation, so everyone can learn to tap into the collaborative side of their nature and to acknowledge and manage the tendencies to create silos and competition.
Our purpose, whether it’s training leaders or others throughout an organisation, is to develop the ability to:
- understand the impact they currently have and create the impact they want
- be aware of and manage their own emotions
- handle difficult, emotional situations
- understand their internal assumptions and the impact these have on others
- give effective, constructive feedback
- create a learning culture that accepts failure and promotes innovation
- build trust within their organisation and create a more positive working environment
- recognise and address toxic behaviours and communication styles
- manage change
The Science at the heart of it
Our programmes are experiential learning courses based on the latest thinking in neuroscience and systemic leadership.
The personal development programme for leaders up to the most senior levels of organisations supports and facilitates the development of leaders’ emotional, social and systemic intelligence, equipping them with an understanding of themselves and others from which to create a framework for effective 21st century leadership.
These programmes are intended to be part of a larger organisational change initiative and is most effective when delivered in parallel with coaching support. Individuals and teams are coached to support the learning of the programme and to ensure its effective implementation into their daily work.
All our programmes can be customised to fit the needs of your organisation.
These programmes create 21st century leaders